SPRINGFIELD BASEBALL will continue to play with neighboring towns at the Minor and Major League levels. Minor and Major games typically take place during the week, allowing for Spring Travel to be played on the weekend. MORE DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.
|A & AA LEAGUES (Clinics)||Pre-K (age 4 as of 5/1/2021) & Kindergarten|
|AAA LEAGUE||1st & 2nd Grade|
|MINOR LEAGUE||3rd & 4th Grade|
|MAJOR LEAGUE||5th & 6th Grade|
|PONY LEAGUE||7th & 8th Grade|
REGISTRATION FEES AND DEADLINES:
|REGISTRATION COMPLETED AND PAYMENT RECEIVED BY:||ALL LEAGUES|
|February 28, 2021||$150|
|AFTER February 28, 2021||$175 (Requires board approval and subject to available roster positions)|
As a parent or legal guardian of a player participating in the Springfield Junior Baseball League program, I understand and agree to the following:
1. I will be supportive of the players, coaches, umpires and other participants.
2. I will be an example of good sportsmanship for my players.
3. I will cheer enthusiastically but let the players play, coaches coach and umpires call the game.
4. I will pick up my player within 5 minutes of the end of any game or practice.
5. I will ensure that my player uses the proper equipment.
6. I will not smoke or drink alcoholic beverages at any baseball event.
7. I will not leave any siblings or friends at the games or practices unsupervised.
VOLUNTEER MANAGERS AND COACHES NEEDED!
NOTE: All managers/coaches are required to complete Rutgers SAFTEY certification training, submit to a finger-print background check, and be approved by the SNJBL Board of Directors.